Friday, August 2, 2013

Tummy Matters: Beatriz Food and Cafe


Good day everyone.

Eating has never been this good and tasty! That was my first impression after dining in Beatriz Food and Cafe. Beatriz Food and Cafe is located just along the highway of Ochoa St.,City of Butuan, Philippines and offers variety of delicious cuisine and beverages.

A shot before I eat all of them.
The restaurant is a two-storey building where the first floor serves as the dining area while the second floor is intended for various functions and services. It can also be observed that they are newly operating since the building is new, facilities are still in good condition, and it is quite obvious that only few people knew about it (Well, I can barely count the number of costumers).

My lunch partner - John Victor

Nevertheless, I highly recommend Beatriz Food and Cafe because of their beautiful place, satisfying service and oh so yummy dishes.Well, I am a die-hard fan of seafood so we ordered sizzling shrimp, special pancit guisado with seafood toppings, plated dory fish with vegies in teriyaki sauce, plated chicken for John and lemonade. Oh! my mouth waters when I think of them.

Happy together

Beatriz Food and Cafe is a good place for family celebrations, food trip with friends, snack place for relatives and dates for loved ones for they offers different cuisine in a very affordable prices. Snacks would range from 50 to 100 pesos and main courses range from 75 to 200 pesos.  You will surely be fascinated with the peaceful environment and be satisfied with your food cravings. Try also their excellent salads, sandwiches and extraordinary meat dishes. Oh! how I wish to dine again in this place. Come, eat and enjoy.

Thank you.God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment