Monday, October 26, 2020

Descriptions of my work

ABOUT WHAT I DO?

           

             I am a teacher and I can say that most of the products and results I successfully molded were the knowledge gained, skills acquired, and learnings practiced by my students in their daily lives. My job in educating students is not easy. I should religiously exert efforts in assisting them in their learnings' progress and should always make sure that what they are learning are necessities and can be used in their daily activities. 


            I help my clients especially the parents and guardians secure their children's education by letting them see the results of their children's efforts and progress in studying and learning in school. Every year, our department has an increasing number of enrollees and I take this as a good sign that our department is really doing a great job when it comes to teaching and learning processes.

This photo was taken during an examination

                

                    I, together with my students, their parents, and all the stakeholders in school were always delighted and hopeful every time our students learn and achieve their learning goals. I am thrilled about the things we can do and learn more in the future. 

My babies


No comments:

Post a Comment