Sunday, October 25, 2020

INTRODUCTION

PHOEBE JANE R. TAMBIS

Teacher: Teaching Senior High School Students in General Academic Track to educate and help them cope with the demands of time





Hello. I am Phoebe Jane R. Tambis. I am a teacher with 9 years of experience: two years in a private school teaching intermediate level; 3 years in teaching junior high school students; and 4 years teaching senior high school students. For now, I am looking for new opportunities in the field.

My colleagues told me that I am kind and a dedicated professional. I am trained to teach, educate, and manage students with lessons and life skills. 

First, I received a performer award at Philippine Normal University Agusan Campus in 2010. Additionally, I handled the Technology and Livelihood Department in San Luis in 2013. Finally, I managed 6 people in the senior high school department for two years now in Butuan City.

My skills include teaching, training, and managing student's behavior inside and outside the classroom. I also like to read, sing, and dance.

Taken during Variety Show

Taken during Christmas Party 2019

During lectures and reportings

The photo was taken when class was dismissed


No comments:

Post a Comment